Happy Flag Day!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
Northeast pa
With all that's going lets not forget Old Glory! the 23rd infantry flag i fly in honor of my father who was a ww2 purple heart veteran who recently passed.
20200612_153128 (1).jpg

Right there with you Jim. My Father served in WWII as well. In Burma. We lost him 20 years ago this week. Never Forget!

Mike

Reactions: smokerjim
Very cool post! Sorry for the loss of loved ones. But thankful for their service! I'm proud to be an American and will always respect the flag and those that served to protect what it stands for.

Thank you to all service men and women and all veterans!
Ryan

Right there with you Jim. My Father served in WWII as well. In Burma. We lost him 20 years ago this week. Never Forget!

Mike
thanks Mike, yeah I always try to remember what all our veterans did and are still doing.

Reactions: MJB05615
RIP to your Dad, Jim!!
Lost my Dad in 1994. He was a Muleskinner in WW2.
I hope they get to meet each other up there!!

Bear
thanks Bear, I've read a little bit about muleskinners a while back, was interesting. ya never know they just might be throwing the bull up there now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky