Happy Easter Everybody

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
good morning to all my Smoking guru friends ,,, Teacup this place is like family to me !!! I wanna wish every body a HAPPY EASTER & SAFE HOLIDAY TO ALL !!!! I hope the little bunny got u all little something.....lol !! time to fire up & get the ham going ,,, may every one have a good smoke !!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Here's wishing you all a wondeful day with family, friends and loved ones.

Happy Easter to you all!!!
smile.gif

crackedeggchickfh6.gif

Happy Easter, Everyone!

The Easter Bunny called me at 3 AM this morning to get me out and make sure that the roads were safe to travel. My little contribution!

Keep it safe, enjoy your families, remember those who are making sure that we are free to celebrate, and God Bless You All!

Cheers!

I'm with Monty, Happy Easter to all and take a moment to thank the men and women who are making sure we have the right to freedom and enjoy our freinds and families on these special days.

GOD BLESS OUR SERVICE MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO BE WITH THEIR FAMILYS AND LOVED ONES

happy easter to everyone from us. it snowed yesterday- it is all melted now though. it is 44° outside right now. supposed to rain today. last night jenn put some beans in the crock-pot. this morning i put in some of the buckboard bean seasoning. i just put a meatloaf in the oven (gasp!; that is where she prefers to cook meatloaf). but i did it MY way. a bell pepper, diced finely; black pepper; garlic powder; minced onion; bread crumbs; crushed red pepper; worcestershire sauce; 2 lbs ground beef. topped with more worcestershire; chili powder; and parmesean cheese.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky