Hammerhead smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimwalter73

StickBurners
Original poster
Dec 14, 2009
Paulsboro, NJ
Hey guys and gals!  In about two or three weeks I am going to attempt to build a new smoker.  It's called a hammerhead.  I have found all kinds of pictures of what one looks like and even some step by step instructions as well as the CAD curve for the cut, however none of the sites that I found it on has a materials list.  I was wondering if anyone here has ever built one and if they have a list of needed materials.  If not I will try to figure it out and post a list here in case anyone else would like to build one.  Thanks in advanced. 

icon_cool.gif

I personally have not built a smoker but I might one day. But if you would post some pictures of this new smoker maybe somebody here has built something like it. Now there are alot of folks here that build smokers.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky