Ham $0.49 at Albertson and Frizor app

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Alberson just about giving hams away at $0.49. I actually passed. I telling myself no more buying meat! Three freezers full and I'm single!

20210506_092042.jpg

On a side note I just learned that the Frizor app can be called up on my PC. Man that is nice. I like this app so much thinking about subscribing to fund developer.

To access on PC

Capture=0.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Hamdrew and PPG1
We used to have an Albertsons here, but they closed it down & now it’s a Publix. I loved Albertson’s, they always had good stuff on sale. I like that freezer app too, we just have a piece of paper with all the stuff on each shelf.
Al

49¢/lb is an outstanding price. When hams are on sale around Christmas or Easter, usually around 79¢/lb here, I'll buy 1 or 2 and cut all the meat off the bone. Then I'll cut the meat into cubes, vacuum seal in about 1 lb. packs and freeze to use throughout the year as seasoning meat for beans, soups, etc. Of course the bone is saved as well for a soup base.

I have priced "seasoning meat" or "ham cubes" at the grocery store and they are significantly more expensive.

Great Price Brian!!
Best prices we get around here are Butt Ends & Shank Ends @ $0.79 and $0.89 near Easter Time.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky