Griddle Breakfast and Cheesesteaks w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Knoxville, TN
Haven't used my flat top griddle in a month or so. Figured it was about time to dust off the camp chef and fire it up. Had some family in town for a night so wanted to make sure they didn't go hungry for breakfast before they headed out. Sorry for the lack of pictures on this thread. Was busy doing too many things at once and wasn't thinking!

Started off Saturday night. No cooking. Wife's family brought dinner over so enjoyed watching the Titans whip some @ss with a couple cold ones.
grid1.jpg

The next morning started off with a couple pounds of bacon.
grid2.jpg

Then onto some sausage patties. Got a nice sear.
grid3.jpg

Then some scrambled eggs. This thing is beast cooked 10 scrambled eggs in about 45 seconds.
grid4.jpg

And a few fried eggs of course
grid5.jpg

This is where the pictures ended with breakfast. Plated all this with some biscuits and gravy. I need to get better at getting finished shots!

Anyways started prepping up dinner. Cut up some green peppers, onions, and mushrooms to go with the cheesesteaks. Cut up some potatoes for some homemade fries as well. Was being lazy and didn't feel like shaving any steak with the meat slicer so bought the stuff at the store. Not bad stuff for a quick meal.
grid6.jpg

Got the peppers, onions, and shrooms on the grill. The smell coming off this thing was incredible.
grid7.jpg

Only got one shot of the steak on the grill. Stuff cooks so fast not much time to get pictures. Melting some provolone cheese.
grid8.jpg

Shot of one of the finished ones right off the griddle.
grid9.jpg

Plated with some homemade fries. Good stuff.
grid10.jpg

Anyways everything turned out great and wanted to share what pictures I had. Reminds me I need to use this thing more than I have been! Thanks for looking!

John

I'd almost root for the Titans for a meal like that John. Excellent Job, but I think your gonna have to up the meat to wagyu grade to beat Mahomes. Should be a good game.

Point for sure
Chris

Great looking breakfast and those sandwiches look awesome! I love philly cheese steaks. Extra mushrooms for me!I Really need to look into a flat top.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Nice job on the griddle. I’d tear that cheesesteak a new one!

Titans knocked off Pats and Ravens! I hope they go all the way, I’m rooting for them.

Nice cook Vol ! Need to fire up the Black Stone now .
I think your gonna have to up the meat to wagyu grade to beat Mahomes.
Yeah , that or just have Mahomes over for supper the night before the game . He'll be so full he won't be able to move !
One thing about that game , who ever wins will be ok by me .

Nice cook Vol ! Need to fire up the Black Stone now .

Yeah , that or just have Mahomes over for supper the night before the game . He'll be so full he won't be able to move !
One thing about that game , who ever wins will be ok by me .

Sounds like something the Patriots would do.:emoji_astonished:

Either team winning is fine by me. I just really like Mahomes. He seems like a good guy with a ton of talent.

Chris

Sounds like something the Patriots would do.
LOL . I hear Brady's going to the Eagles next year .

[QUOTE="gmc2003, post: 2042922, member: 59712" I just really like Mahomes. He seems like a good guy with a ton of talent.
[/QUOTE]
I do too .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky