Greetings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Yakov

Original poster
Nov 20, 2018
From what I've read on here as a guest I know it seems very atypical for someone from New York to be interested in BBQ and meats but I guess I might be an exception! I have a few business partners that supply various meats from all over the world and have been sharing it with me over the past few months and I've started to really grow into it, to the point that I'm actually thinking about helping them setting up a shop to sell online. I figured this would be a good place to mingle with like-minded meat-lovers :).

Welcome to the site, I think you'd be surprised at how many NY'ers are members here.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky