Greetings!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

timp

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Hello, there!

Although I'm new to the forum I've received the newsletter for quite some time and I've been smoking meat for several years. I really enjoy the look on faces when the meat hits the table and...there is no talking...because everyone is eating. I live in St. Francisville, LA which is just North of Baton Rouge. I have both a charcoal smoker and an electric. Because of my work, I don't usually have time to use the charcoal smoker although it is my favorite.

I'm looking forward to learning even more about all this and really turning out some great food. I welcome any and all information to help be learn.

Thanks, in advance, for anything you can share.

TimP

Welcome to the group Tim!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

ReplyQuote  Multi

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky