Greetings from Washington state!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bobavet

Original poster
Oct 7, 2015
Lakewood Wa.
Hey everybody. I've not yet gotten a smoker but I've had my eye on that big green egg. I mainly want one for making landjaeger, they're super hard to find in Washington and growing up in Illinois I had them all the time.
So a little about me: I did 7 years active duty Army, live here in Washington now, I'm a huge Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks fan. I'm in school right now again trying to get my degre. I look forward to learning tips and tricks to smoking some grade A meat!

welcome1.gif
 From Idaho, you will really enjoy this place, very informative, Hope to see some good smokes from ya. What part of WA you at?? 

Thank you for your Service!!!!
usa.gif

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

Howdy!

1st and foremost; thank you for your service!

2nd, good luck back in school

3rd you found the "right place" to get help/information.

Happy smoking!

Reactions: bobavet
:welcome1:  From Idaho, you will really enjoy this place, very informative, Hope to see some good smokes from ya. What part of WA you at?? 

Thank you for your Service!!!!:usa:

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

I live in Lakewood Wa. Which kinda sucks because they're very draconian an out smokers and grills. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a warm day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky