Greetings from Tulsa, OK!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dwmckie

Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hi everyone, I'm David from Tulsa, Oklahoma.  In asking questions about smoking meats, this forum came HIGHLY recommended, so here I am! 

My wife and I are imports to Oklahoma, both of us grew up in New Jersey.  I attended college here, and knew that I would want to live here.  My wife took to it so much that she earned a BS and a MS from OU.  But most importantly, we both have taken to BBQ, grilling, and smoking meats. 

I would say that I am a newbie to the world of meat smoking.  We started out with one of the problematic Masterbuilt Electric Smokers (the ones with the heating element problems), but we just recently purchased a shiny new Masterbuilt Electric Smoker, model 20070211, with a glass window in the door.  Although we've been using smokers for a couple of years, it's been hit and miss, so this newbie wants to learn as much as I can about doing it right! 

David

Hi David! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us! Jeff's Free 5 day E-course is full of good info and might help you with some of those misses: http://www.smoking-meat.com/smoking-basics-ecourse.html

There are a lot of great people here who love to share their knowledge and talents too and you can use the search bar at the top to find almost anything you want to know!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky