Greetings from Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

redring

Original poster
Mar 25, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast Area
[h1] [/h1]
Howdy y'all. My name is Harry and I live near Houston Texas. I'm 54 years old and my wife and I have 3 boys. I've been cooking outdoors since I was a kid but didn't really get into smoking meat until my wife and I moved to Texas 27 years ago. Started with briskets as that is the most popular smoked meat in Texas but here lately I've been making a lot of beef snack sticks, jerky, and summer sausage. The boys and neighbors like them all so I alternate between them and am usually making something every other weekend or so. 

Equipment:

Weber Performer Grill

Self built electric smoker (commercial refrigerator make over)

MODERN brand offset wood burning smoker

Smoke Daddy cold smoke generator

Looking forward to visiting with y'all.

Harry

7ac142a3_P1000614.jpg
bce3bc1b_P1000616.jpg

welcome1.gif
 to SMF . You have come to the right place for smoking info. This site is loaded with great info just use the search bar at top of page to find what you are looking for. If you can't locate the answer just ask folks here are willing to share there knowledge. 

Nice looking smoker you got there 
Looks-Great.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky