• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from STL

pigginout

Joined Aug 5, 2016
Good morning,

My name's Mike and I'm from the St. Louis area.  I've been smoking meat treats for several years but would still consider myself a novice as I don't get to do it as often as I would like.  I am trying to think about what my favorite thing to smoke is but I can't because I love it all so much but if I had to choose I guess it would be a tie between brisket and ribs.  

I use an Oklahoma Joe's Highlander COS.  It's technically a COS but it is a lot more heavy duty than previous ones I've owned.  When I'm not smoking I also enjoy grilling (store bought or stuff I either caught in a boat or harvested in the woods) and home brewing. Although I live in St. Louis now I am from Chicago so I'm really hoping the Cubs can pull off a World Series win this year but I'm not holding my breath.   

I signed up for this forum to learn new techniques, recipes and troubleshoot.  Looking forward to it!

-Mike

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Hi Mike!

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.