• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Greetings from South Dakota!

newbiepam

Joined Nov 10, 2013
Hello. I am new to this group and new to smoking. In fact, so new I haven't bought one yet. (Over analysis) on which might be the best to invest in. In South Dakota we hunt deer, pheasant, and fish for walleye, northern pike (which I hear is great smoked), perch and a plethora of other species. I look forward to the expertise of the group and hope to share more as I learn.

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
Welcome to the Group

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Welcome aboard! You'll find this is a great place for sharing ideas on smoking, grilling, curing, etc. There are lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another. Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Welcome to SMF. Smoker will depend on what you want. Do you wan electric, propane, wood, or charcoal?

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Welcome aboard, Pam!

Always nice for me to see another heartlander here!

Lots of great people here.  Lots of knowledge and experienced folk who are friendly and ready to help whenever you might need it?

We also need your input?  Recipes?  Pics of your smokes that we call Qview!

Get the smoker!  You can even smoke on a grill, but that is tricky.

Keep in touch!

Good luck and good smoking.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
Glad you joined us Pam, :welcome1: from North Dakota!

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything   ......... 
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.