Greetings from Pittsburgh!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spuhn

Original poster
May 8, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
You'll have to excuse me, I'm still wired from the Game 7 win over the Caps last night
sausage.gif

I'm in the South Hills of Pittsburgh and have a postage stamp sized yard so my room to smoke and or grill is very limited. I have a Weber One Touch Gold that I tried smoking with last year to start learning a few fundamentals and will hopefully have a Pit Barrel or Smokey Mountain soon. We like to go to campsites so I have a Masterbuilt 20073716 Portable Electric Smoker which is great for a few racks of ribs but nowhere near where I want to be.

I found this site after going down the back hole of Google while searching woods in Pennsylvania for smoking. I forget which click brought me here but I'm glad it did! I've been lurking for a few days to soak it all in and can't wait to see what I pick up next from yinz guys!

Congrats on the win last night.  My team is the Canes, so I can only sit back and watch now.  But Ron Hainsey is from the Canes, so I'm hoping for good things for him  and the Pens.  And it's nice to know that AO plays golf this spring, again.
biggrin.gif

Bookmark this site and refer to it often.  There's a wealth of information here.

Reactions: spuhn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky