Greetings from NorCal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome from Mississippi! Look forward to your cooks and post. If you havent figured it out yet we are visually oriented here, we love pics.

Jim

Reactions: nxcoastgiant
My name is Augustin and I'm in Humboldt County. I started my smoking journey while managing a brewery, where I dusted off an reverse flow offset smoker and made tri tips and pulled pork for weekend specials. I am now a landscaper. I was gifted a 22" Webber Smokey Mountain from my dad and am looking too start smoking religiously. I look forward to finding great tips, tricks, and techniques to master the craft.

My name is Augustin and I'm in Humboldt County. I started my smoking journey while managing a brewery, where I dusted off a reverse flow offset smoker and made tri tips and pulled pork for weekend specials. I am now a landscaper. I was gifted a 22" Webber Smokey Mountain from my dad and am looking too start smoking religiously. I look forward to finding great tips, tricks, and techniques to master the craft.
Welcome from Kansas!
You’re ahead of me but looking forward to learning!

Reactions: nxcoastgiant
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky