Greetings from NE Alabama.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Beerfueledbuild

Original poster
Jul 29, 2022
Hey all,

I am a father, husband, herder of future meat products, brewer of beer, and of course an outdoor meat cooking enthusiast!
I stumbled across this site and forums a couple of Saturdays ago while I was smoking some chicken quarters and decided I would finally make an account.
I instantly learned something from these forums. I had NO idea fatties were a thing. So the following the day I made my first one. Family approved.

Attachments

• Fattie.jpg
    Fattie.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to the forum from Minnesota!! That chicken looks delicious! Enjoy your time here and have fun.

Good looking fatty!!! What's inside?

...and welcome from Vt.

Chris

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome from the Ozarks! What is your beer specialty? I just won a best of show with a Belgian Dark Strong but I like to think my German beers are better.

Welcome from Iowa! You'll definitely be making more fatties...they are addictive !

Ryan

Reactions: bigfurmn
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky