Greetings from Arlington, Va

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

snuffcan

Original poster
Feb 17, 2014
Arlington, Va
Hello there!
My name is Snuffcan and I'm new here. A little about me: I have a few years of experience. Cooked a few whole hogs in my day. I have an addiction to grills and other barbecue tools. I have a beast of a propane grill, a weber charcoal, a New Braunfels barrel smoker (it's kind of junky) and a recently acquired Masterbuilt 30 electric smoker. I just seasoned it tonight. I look forward to becoming a member of the community here as the electric smoker is a new toy for me and I'm sure there is a learning curve. Anywho....nice to meet all of you.

[h3]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to the fourm from Frederick Maryland. I'm sure you will find the spot loaded with just the right stuff for you. I case you haven't heard, Mason Dixon Bbq Supply is opening a new store in Frederick. That's not far for you . Happy smoking.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky