Greeting from NC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
welcome to smf, great place with friendly knowledgeable people who are very willing to answer any questions you will have so jump right in. Thanks for your service!

Welcome, Pilot. Lot's of folks in the forum use Masterbuilt gassers. Your should find all the help and information you need to go from amateur enthusiast to accomplished chef. It's a fun hobby and you get to eat your mistakes. Let us know if you have questions or need help.

I had a job with the company that wrote the inventory tracking software for the DeCA comissaries. They sent me out to train workers at various bases in the South and East.

Bragg is big enough to have two of them.

Near those bases in NC you'd never know what you'd see flying, so many different military aircraft.

I got to sample a lot of good Q on those trips. I liked finding little mom-and-pop places.

They don't even ask if you want iced tea, you get it automatically.

Welcome to the forums happy to have join the party.

Chris

Welcome glad to have you on board lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info just for the asking. I have a 40" Master Built gasser been using about 7 years now.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky