Green mountain fire box ??

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

darby83

Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
New to pellet smoker, turn on & everything is good for awhile than the burn box gets over filled and puts out the fire?? Help please. Green mountain Daniel Boone model
Mike

Is this a brand new model or just new to you? When I got mine, the manual rec a handful of pellets in the fire pot to start. Then turn on a let it go thru the start up process. I would reach out to their customer service dept if that does not help.

Is this a brand new model or just new to you? When I got mine, the manual rec a handful of pellets in the fire pot to start. Then turn on a let it go thru the start up process. I would reach out to their customer service dept if that does not help.
new to me, bought it used, gonna go talk to our dealer soon

New to pellet smoker, turn on & everything is good for awhile than the burn box gets over filled and puts out the fire?? Help please. Green mountain Daniel Boone model
Mike
Are you cleaning the ash from the pot before starting the fire?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky