Great sale price on Snack Stick Supplies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lucasjerky

Original poster
Nov 5, 2010
Mississippi
hey guys, wanted to let yall know that www.askthemeatman.com has a AC Leggs snack stick Kit on sale that makes 50lbs for $45 including shipping till the Nov 19th.  i know alot of us make em so i thought i would pass it along. everything else is kinda high priced there but thats the best deal i could find on snack stick supplies.  Hey,  anybody out there know a good site to buy smoke sausage supplies on.  I just bought a new Stainless MES 40 at sams last night to replace my old one and im itching to try it out.

Check out midwesternresearch.com they have a good amount of product and are sponsors here. You can also ask them questions by sending a pm to them here and they will respond.

I have also used butcher-packer.com

I too have ordered from butcher-packer.com a few times... good prices and fast shipping.

There has to be a typo on the price $45.00 to do 50lbs of meat? maybe $4.50 but look around I saw

[h1] [/h1][h1]A.c.legg's[/h1][h1]Snack Stick #116 - 18.5 oz. Bag[/h1]
$3.99 @ columbia spice . I read this today and it finally sunk in .Bill  

Whoaaaaaa.....

What a busy front page at   ask the meatman    gave me a headache.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky