Great midweek meal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cornman

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 30, 2016
South central PA
This was actually last week after the rain let up:

Picked up 2 sirloins on bonus buy at our Giant grocery store. Seasoned them up with some SPOG and a little Worcestershire sauce, and on to the gas grill. I grilled until the “corners” of each cut hit 127 and pulled them. I’ve found 127 to be the right temp for our steaks. These were thick and not entirely up to 127 in the middle, but I’m glad I didn’t push…they were perfect inside. Only one shot since it was a long day. My better half prepped the sides and had a whiskey and coke. Thanks for looking!

FC4E0AF8-F972-45F3-963A-56E08217E7BA.jpeg

Excellent look plate. Although I'd find myself sitting alone in a room after eating those sprouts.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky