Great forum!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

monsieurfromage

Original poster
Dec 28, 2016
Excited to join this forum - looks to be an excellent site for smoking info and tips of all kinds. I'm from western Oregon (Eugene, specifically) although originally a Wisconsin boy. Currently smoking on a Pit Barrel Smoker. Previously (and still occasionally) still firing up a Bradley and/or Weber for different projects.

Thanks for welcoming me to the site!

Welcome, you have found THE Smoking site on the web.  Great group of guys and gals here that share most everything they have learned.

If you have not given it a try, take a look at the search bar in the upper right corner.  Yes, a few of us do things a little differently, but in reality, not that much different.

Enjoy and share with us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky