Granite Stone Cookware

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I have had that Red set you see in my post for 3 years now. I have been asked a few times about how I like them. Paid $114 for a 16 piece set. I just love these. Also have a couple other Granite pans I bought before that set. They have all held up very well. They are still non stick. They have kind of a rough bottom but what ever it is it works. Sure have come a long way from those Teflon pans that only last a few months. They had a great deal on a set last week but did not want to upset anyone by posting. I think it is OK if not posting the link but figure better off just to not post those sales anymore.

Reactions: JLeonard
I only have one nonstick pan. Most of mine are clad stainless or cast iron. As to nonstick, I have had several brands over the years but none lasted all that well. I did have a Granite stone but it didn’t last long, had those copper colored ones they didn’t last long, then bought a Blue Diamond brand one but the cheaper aluminum one, my boys destroyed that one from abuse, so I bought another but this time in stainless. Very good pan and can even use metal utensils in it. Great technology.

Reactions: JLeonard
I only have one nonstick pan. Most of mine are clad stainless or cast iron. As to nonstick, I have had several brands over the years but none lasted all that well. I did have a Granite stone but it didn’t last long, had those copper colored ones they didn’t last long, then bought a Blue Diamond brand one but the cheaper aluminum one, my boys destroyed that one from abuse, so I bought another but this time in stainless. Very good pan and can even use metal utensils in it. Great technology.
I tried some of the cheaper SS but everything sticks like crazy and gave up. I guess need to buy better ones. I do love my cast iron except I have to clean it as soon as you get done using it. They a lot harder to clean after they cool off. I guess I been lucky with these Granite pans I have but they don't get abused as its just me using them.

To help make stainless stick less evaporate a couple of tablespoonfuls of white vinegar in them, it will last awhile before you have to do again. I bought 2 set of cookware and think the name was curtis stone , 6-8 years now and still doing good, 1 is a nesting set with short handles to take up less space in my camper. would buy again.

Last edited:
I too have gone thru a bunch of non stick pans & they only last as non-stick for a short time. Then I saw an ad on TV for the Ninja foodie never stick pan. Bought 2 & they are the best. If I needed a full set of pans I would buy these. They will work on gas, elec., & induction.
Al

I have had that Red set you see in my post for 3 years now. I have been asked a few times about how I like them. Paid $114 for a 16 piece set. I just love these. Also have a couple other Granite pans I bought before that set. They have all held up very well. They are still non stick. They have kind of a rough bottom but what ever it is it works. Sure have come a long way from those Teflon pans that only last a few months. They had a great deal on a set last week but did not want to upset anyone by posting. I think it is OK if not posting the link but figure better off just to not post those sales anymore.
I have a pair of granite stone 5 qt pans and love them. I didn't even get super fancy ones and though I've had heavier duty feeling pans, these have a reinforced base on the outside (the metal plate with rings kind) so they don't warp and warm and heat like a charm.

I'd buy them again in a heartbeat and I think the price point was very good to begin with as well!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky