Gotta love cleanup week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kookie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 27, 2007
Mandan North Dakota
Hey Everyone.

I made a great find todat driving down the street. See it's cleanup week here. I was driving down the street and I seen a little cheif smoker siting in a pile of junk. So I stopped and grabbed it real quick and took it home. It's an older one. I got it home and tested it out and it works, so I cleaned it up and its almost as good as new. It even had all the racks and chip pan and drip pan for it. One thing I like about it over my newer model little cheif is that it has a rod with hooks across the top the is built into the smoker. My newer one doesn't have that feature.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

I am not allowed to look at the neat stuff on the side of the road and bring it home anymore.

PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

Me neither that is how I ended up with two little chiefs. In fact now I am unable to get my vehicle in the garage so until I get rid of some stuff I am not allowed to even look

I shouldn't look at stuff along the side of the road, but what the heck. I think two little cheifs are enough. I am not sure what I am going to do with this one I just got. But I thought it was a waste to see it go to the trash. If it didn't work I thought it was atleast worth recyling the aluminum.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

Is a Little Chief a good smoker? I'm looking to get either a propane or an electric smoker for my first one, and I'm not sure. Would a Little Chief be a good one to start out with?

Kookie...it's clean-up week here as well ....all I got was a drop spreader for lime that a friend wanted and a little girl's bike for another friend.....and all I wanted was something to make another smoker out of :( ....ooh well maybe tomorrow night ?
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky