• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gotta love cleanup week

kookie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 27, 2007
Hey Everyone.

I made a great find todat driving down the street. See it's cleanup week here. I was driving down the street and I seen a little cheif smoker siting in a pile of junk. So I stopped and grabbed it real quick and took it home. It's an older one. I got it home and tested it out and it works, so I cleaned it up and its almost as good as new. It even had all the racks and chip pan and drip pan for it. One thing I like about it over my newer model little cheif is that it has a rod with hooks across the top the is built into the smoker. My newer one doesn't have that feature.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I am not allowed to look at the neat stuff on the side of the road and bring it home anymore.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Me neither that is how I ended up with two little chiefs. In fact now I am unable to get my vehicle in the garage so until I get rid of some stuff I am not allowed to even look

kookie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 27, 2007
I shouldn't look at stuff along the side of the road, but what the heck. I think two little cheifs are enough. I am not sure what I am going to do with this one I just got. But I thought it was a waste to see it go to the trash. If it didn't work I thought it was atleast worth recyling the aluminum.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

packrat

Fire Starter
Joined May 6, 2007
Is a Little Chief a good smoker? I'm looking to get either a propane or an electric smoker for my first one, and I'm not sure. Would a Little Chief be a good one to start out with?

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Kookie...it's clean-up week here as well ....all I got was a drop spreader for lime that a friend wanted and a little girl's bike for another friend.....and all I wanted was something to make another smoker out of :( ....ooh well maybe tomorrow night ?

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.