• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Gotta love cleanup week

kookie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 27, 2007
Hey Everyone.

I made a great find todat driving down the street. See it's cleanup week here. I was driving down the street and I seen a little cheif smoker siting in a pile of junk. So I stopped and grabbed it real quick and took it home. It's an older one. I got it home and tested it out and it works, so I cleaned it up and its almost as good as new. It even had all the racks and chip pan and drip pan for it. One thing I like about it over my newer model little cheif is that it has a rod with hooks across the top the is built into the smoker. My newer one doesn't have that feature.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
I am not allowed to look at the neat stuff on the side of the road and bring it home anymore.

PDT_Armataz_01_07.gif

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Me neither that is how I ended up with two little chiefs. In fact now I am unable to get my vehicle in the garage so until I get rid of some stuff I am not allowed to even look

kookie

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 27, 2007
I shouldn't look at stuff along the side of the road, but what the heck. I think two little cheifs are enough. I am not sure what I am going to do with this one I just got. But I thought it was a waste to see it go to the trash. If it didn't work I thought it was atleast worth recyling the aluminum.

Kookie

2 little cheifs

packrat

Fire Starter
Joined May 6, 2007
Is a Little Chief a good smoker? I'm looking to get either a propane or an electric smoker for my first one, and I'm not sure. Would a Little Chief be a good one to start out with?

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Kookie...it's clean-up week here as well ....all I got was a drop spreader for lime that a friend wanted and a little girl's bike for another friend.....and all I wanted was something to make another smoker out of :( ....ooh well maybe tomorrow night ?
PDT_Armataz_01_40.gif

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.