Gotta brag

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
forktender forktender Not real sure. Dad says it was the first thing other than a car that he had bought on credit. LOL! Bryce is 5-9 and 177lbs. Hr handles it pretty well.
Jim

• Haha
Reactions: forktender
Good luck on all of the hunting over the Thanksgiving weekend everyone!

I had plans lined up to go hog hunting but came into contact with an idiot that lives with his parents and his mother was golfing and spending all of the previous day with a person who who tested positive for covid the same day said idiot decides to continue wandering around the world and come meet us for dinner like he doesn't need to quarantine.
Then said idiot warns no one about his situation but brings up the story an hour and a half into sitting at the same table with me and some others like its some kind of funny story. So now everyone at that table but said idiot are all skipping Thanksgiving (and my hunting) to self quarantine because we don't want to risk killing our 65-70+ parents or potentially getting anyone else sick.

/end_rant

Ok sorry bout that guys just had to vent for a second. Was hoping to have some wild hog hunting and meat pics to share but maybe later in the year. I prefer to keep my parents and loved ones alive so the silver lining is at least I found out in time to do the responsible thing :)

Everyone stay safe out there and enjoy Thanksgiving and be sure to give thanks for the good things we all still have out there :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky