Gotarace (member) and I have the same idea, Smoked Burgers!!!! Money Shot!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
Started w/Stufz and w/the ingredients in pic. Smokin' over hickory and lump. Finally not raining!!! Thanks for lookin'. Money shot later!!!
cda00b3d_000_0488.jpg
eeae75e8_000_0489.jpg
1bacd5b2_000_0490.jpg
bf7d4ad1_000_0494.jpg

Awesome Burgers, RibKing!!!!

Last time I think it was You & I both making smoked stuffed burgers at the same time---Swiss & Shrooms I think.

This time it's you & Gotarace!

I'm out of them---gotta make some more soon, after looking at yours!!!!

Bear

Bear, actually it was the last 2 times we were on the same page!!!  
Awesome Burgers, RibKing!!!!

Last time I think it was You & I both making smoked stuffed burgers at the same time---Swiss & Shrooms I think.

This time it's you & Gotarace!

I'm out of them---gotta make some more soon, after looking at yours!!!!

Bear

Puttin' the jap slices and cheddar cheese slices on the Stufz Smoked burgers: OH Boy!! Check back in about 30 minutes or so for the Money Shot!!!
71494f39_000_0496.jpg
88f34691_000_0497.jpg

Puttin' the jap slices and cheddar cheese slices on the Stufz Smoked burgers: OH Boy!! Check back in about 30 minutes or so for the Money Shot!!!
Uh Oh----Sounds like a shot of the hot melted cheesy guts running out !!!   OK---We're ready!  
drool.gif

Al, That'll be about enough from the peanut gallery.  
hit.gif

Bear

Damn, those make me hungry for Cheeseburgers...  They Look Great...

Dang man those are some great looking burgers for sure. Gotta get my Stufz out and make some soon

Those look great.  how long did you cook them?  we got the stufz and want to try it when we get a chance.

greg

now that looks nice
Tasted great tooo!!!

Damn, those make me hungry for Cheeseburgers...  They Look Great...
Thanks Paul

OK cheeseburgers this weekend.

thanks it looks yummy.

sausage.gif
Make it a Stufz cheeseburger .

Man I would have loved to see a sliced shot! Bet they didn't last long enough for one!!
I thought I posted finished  pic's that night, I guess I didn't.

Dang man those are some great looking burgers for sure. Gotta get my Stufz out and make some soon
Thanks, Scar

So can I tell everyone to go stufz it ? 
ROTF.gif
Why not?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky