Got the one problem figured out (I think)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I see what you mean now.. I said on the poll for the problem that it did not matter either way to me but if it is causing a problem, I have no problem asking them to fix this for us.

I will take care of that if everyone is in agreement that this is a stupid bbcode rule.

Maybe I will ask them to make it 50 dashes that way if you really want a solid line you can still have another way to do it.. or you could just use the horizontal line icon in the toolbar above to the left of the smiley icon
icon_mrgreen.gif

I see what you mean now.. I said on the poll for the problem that it did not matter either way to me but if it is causing a problem, I have no problem asking them to fix this for us.

I will take care of that if everyone is in agreement that this is a stupid bbcode rule.

Maybe I will ask them to make it 50 dashes that way if you really want a solid line you can still have another way to do it.. or you could just use the horizontal line icon in the toolbar above to the left of the smiley icon
icon_mrgreen.gif
Thanks Jeff.

I knew you'd come through again!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky