Gordan Ramsey Ribs...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The tank should have veered right and knocked him over. Give the geezer a set of combats and a BBQ and he thinks he's the dog's doo-dahs!! He is not one of our better exports.  

We don't all cook ribs that way, some of us do it correctly.

Reactions: eman
 You boil what I thought the English only boil water for tea something new maybe pork tea?

Hey Bearcarver where are you on this one  -  still laughing I bet.

Pork Tea!!  Nah it will never catch on.

Popular to what people think the majority of Brits drink coffee as apposed to drinking tea.
And not all Americans are coffee drinkers, either. I live in the American Mecca of coffee, Seattle, and I've been a tea-only drinker my whole life. It's not always easy, though. Tea is usually an afterthought anywhere here, and it seems a bother to waitpersons when I order it. Whereas when I travel to Canada, tea drinkers there are treated with a modicum of respect.

Sorry to be off-topic.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky