Good deal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bustedluckbarbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 28, 2007
Havre de Grace Maryland
I just got back from food lion ..... i actually was in the right place at the right time..... the guy with a sticker gun was at the sausage section.... marking down the round patties that are usually 3.49.... they were .75 per pack.... i bought all of them.... Oscar Meyer hot dogs in the ziplock pacsx2 for .80 i loaded up on them too....

Nice score... that sounds like something I would do....
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

yea... i dont really care to much for the dogs.... but the kids love em' and it gives me something to munch on while i'm in the hang out watchin' the smoker...

My 9 year old grandson has gotten where he likes to cook with his grumpy. I will buy him dogs as that is his favorite to cook on his own 18 1/2 Weber that I found on Craigslist for free. It is just his size.

He even told me that he wants to go to the next competition and cook the hot dogs for the turn in....
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
I guess that would have to be the anything but category....

I am going to try and get him doing chicken legs next, and go from there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky