Good deal on an instant thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
My mother in law loved my instant read so much that she wanted one. Well we didn't want to spend $50-$100 on one so my wife picked up a cheap instant read read kind of like this one and so far it seems to be holding up and read fast and pretty accurate. Something to keep in mind as I love my instant read. I would recommend checking the accuracy from time to time though to make sure it is still on.

Yea I check it every so often.  I had another cheap one that did not last I have had this exact one for over a year and it had been very good.  I got it on sale for $4 if i can get a year out of it at that price it is a win in my book.  Now I own a maverick also I like this for when I am doing chcickn and need to check the temp in several birds.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky