Giveaway from SMF Sponsor Burnt Ends!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I entered with my real name but by one post above looking for verification of being a member I should have used My member alias?

Good Morning Everyone! Big THANKS to SMF and everyone who participated in the Burnt Ends Giveaway. We had a great response and are ready to announce the 3 winners. (Drum Roll)

...AND THE WINNERS ARE*:

1) Kristie Malecha (MN)

2) Dan Heerdt (OH)

3) Robert Gordon (PA)

*Winners please contact us via private message from SMF to redeem your winnings. Once Burnt Ends receives a message from you we can proceed with taking your order for 1 item that is currently on the www.burntendsgear.com site.

We have also put up a small discount on the site for everyone else to save a couple bucks on those Holiday orders.

ENJOY, Happy Holiday's!

Burnt Ends

Congrats on the Win!!!  
banana_smiley.gif

Congrats everyone. In a way I think I may have one one for christmas from my wifey as I left the burnt ends page up as a hint and she said she figured out my presents today. Fingers crossed!

I just ordered two shirts one of the Bacon Weave and one of I'd Rather Smoke a Fatty cool stuff! thanks for the link! I didn't see at the bottom of the page deal on entering to win something no big deal I never win anything anyways Hehehehehe. oh I see now old post Hehehehe

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky