GIVEAWAY for two INKBIRD Instant Read Thermometer HET-F001

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
rlQghCf.jpg

I bought three for about $9.00 each and gave a couple away when they were first introduced here. They all have been fine. The magnets are hit/miss and the auto on when opening with the visible switch at the hinge is hit/miss but has the on/off button.

I bought three for about $9.00 each and gave a couple away when they were first introduced here. They all have been fine. The magnets are hit/miss and the auto on when opening with the visible switch at the hinge is hit/miss but has the on/off button.
Thank you for the feedback!!

20191104_114448.jpg 20191104_115841.jpg

Have had one (top) for some time and has worked fine. New one is only a little high. Agree that the magnet is not strong enough and the new one is worse. For $10 it's a pretty good buy.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky