GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and Grill Mats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. This time giveaway has ended!!!! The winner is W WildewoodBBQ Congrats friend.Please contact me to claim your prizes.Thanks for friends who entered. :emoji_blush:
:emoji_boom: Offer the 20% AMAZON PAGE COUPON for friends who didn't win. This unit won't let you down.:emoji_heart_eyes:ONLY $28 can get the ORIGINAL WAS $35 decent wireless thermometer!!

500 feet wireless remote grill thermometer.
High and Low Alarm and Timer,.
Backlight LCD Screen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VN5YLMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for another giveaway! :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:Giveaway for 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and A set of Grill Mat(3 PICS) !!!!!!!
Rules:Please comment below and have a chance to win these $51 prizes. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Jan 18. GOOD LUCK! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

:emoji_heart_eyes:Please help us share this awesome contest with your friends:emoji_heart_eyes:

:emoji_boom:Offer 30% CODE ( JZ35G8LX ) for mats!Keep your family safe without any harmful chemicals infiltrate your food:emoji_rose:
1-Is made of food grade heavy duty PTFE Fiberglass coating.
2-Instantaneous temperature can withstand 716℉( 380℃ )high temperature.
3-Non Sticky.
4-Easy to clean

Set of 3: Deal price $11.19(Original was $15.99)
Set of 5: Deal price $13.99(Original was $19.99)

1579080878843.png

Last edited:
Put me in, never had too much of a great thing lol. thanks for the lottery's no matter who wins its a win for the site

Time for another giveaway! :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:Giveaway for 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and A set of Grill Mat(3 PICS) !!!!!!!
Rules:Please comment below and have a chance to win these $51 prizes. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Jan 18. GOOD LUCK! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

:emoji_heart_eyes:Please help us share this awesome contest with your friends:emoji_heart_eyes:

:emoji_boom: Can't wait?:emoji_point_right:Use the 15% AMAZON PAGE COUPON will save you $7, ONLY $28 can get the ORIGINAL WAS $35 decent wireless thermometer!!
500 feet wireless remote grill thermometer.
High and Low Alarm and Timer,.
Backlight LCD Screen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VN5YLMC

:emoji_boom:Offer 30% CODE ( JZ35G8LX ) for mats!Keep your family safe without any harmful chemicals infiltrate your food:emoji_rose:
1-Is made of food grade heavy duty PTFE Fiberglass coating.
2-Instantaneous temperature can withstand 716℉( 380℃ )high temperature.
3-Non Sticky.
4-Easy to clean

Set of 3: Deal price $11.19(Original was $15.99)
Set of 5: Deal price $13.99(Original was $19.99)

View attachment 428577
Wow! Another great giveaway! Count me in! I already use the 4 probe bluetooth and love it! Inkbird rocks!!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I’m in, have been very satisfied with the inkbird products I have tried so far.
Thanks for the opportunity

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.