GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and Grill Mats

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This would be a wonderful upgrade to my current bluetooth thermometer which has a range of at best 25 feet with a favorable wind.
Please count me in.
Thanks!

Comment below.

Count me in please
Chris

Sorry for the late reply. This time giveaway has ended!!!! The winner is W WildewoodBBQ Congrats friend.Please contact me to claim your prizes.Thanks for friends who entered. :emoji_blush:
:emoji_boom: Offer the 20% AMAZON PAGE COUPON for friends who didn't win. This unit won't let you down.:emoji_heart_eyes:ONLY $28 can get the ORIGINAL WAS $35 decent wireless thermometer!!

500 feet wireless remote grill thermometer.
High and Low Alarm and Timer,.
Backlight LCD Screen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VN5YLMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for another giveaway! :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:Giveaway for 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and A set of Grill Mat(3 PICS) !!!!!!!
Rules:Please comment below and have a chance to win these $51 prizes. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Jan 18. GOOD LUCK! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

:emoji_heart_eyes:Please help us share this awesome contest with your friends:emoji_heart_eyes:

:emoji_boom:Offer 30% CODE ( JZ35G8LX ) for mats!Keep your family safe without any harmful chemicals infiltrate your food:emoji_rose:
1-Is made of food grade heavy duty PTFE Fiberglass coating.
2-Instantaneous temperature can withstand 716℉( 380℃ )high temperature.
3-Non Sticky.
4-Easy to clean

Set of 3: Deal price $11.19(Original was $15.99)
Set of 5: Deal price $13.99(Original was $19.99)

View attachment 428577

Oh shit!!!!

I’m not a loser anymore!!!!

Good luck to the next loser to break their loser streak!!!

Thank you so much, I am really looking forward to this!!

Thanks Inkbird!!

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.