• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and Grill Mats

waynl

Joined Jun 26, 2019
This would be a wonderful upgrade to my current bluetooth thermometer which has a range of at best 25 feet with a favorable wind.
Please count me in.
Thanks!

WildewoodBBQ

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 3, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. This time giveaway has ended!!!! The winner is W WildewoodBBQ Congrats friend.Please contact me to claim your prizes.Thanks for friends who entered. :emoji_blush:
:emoji_boom: Offer the 20% AMAZON PAGE COUPON for friends who didn't win. This unit won't let you down.:emoji_heart_eyes:ONLY $28 can get the ORIGINAL WAS $35 decent wireless thermometer!!

500 feet wireless remote grill thermometer.
High and Low Alarm and Timer,.
Backlight LCD Screen.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VN5YLMC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for another giveaway! :emoji_boom::emoji_boom:Giveaway for 500 feet wireless bbq thermometer with dual probes and A set of Grill Mat(3 PICS) !!!!!!!
Rules:Please comment below and have a chance to win these $51 prizes. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Jan 18. GOOD LUCK! :emoji_fingers_crossed:

:emoji_heart_eyes:Please help us share this awesome contest with your friends:emoji_heart_eyes:

:emoji_boom:Offer 30% CODE ( JZ35G8LX ) for mats!Keep your family safe without any harmful chemicals infiltrate your food:emoji_rose:
1-Is made of food grade heavy duty PTFE Fiberglass coating.
2-Instantaneous temperature can withstand 716℉( 380℃ )high temperature.
3-Non Sticky.
4-Easy to clean

Set of 3: Deal price $11.19(Original was $15.99)
Set of 5: Deal price $13.99(Original was $19.99)

amazon" style="max-width:120px">
View attachment 428577

Oh shit!!!!

I’m not a loser anymore!!!!

Good luck to the next loser to break their loser streak!!!

Thank you so much, I am really looking forward to this!!

Thanks Inkbird!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.