GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Giveaway for 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS has ended.Thanks for friends who entered.The winner is goldendogs goldendogs Please PM me to claim your prize.

If you don't win,please look forward to our next giveaway.OR use the 15% CODE, will save you $7.50, ONLY $42.49 CAN GET THE ORIGINAL WAS $49.99 AWESOME UNIT.

15% CODE: DRR8JW6A

KEY FEATURES:
1.150 feet Bluetooth range
2.4 probes
3.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.
4.Magnetic Design and Large LED Screen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,How is everything with you?:emoji_wink:
Inkbird would like to give one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes here.

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Feb 18. GOOD LUCK!
图片1.png

Last edited:
Hi,How is everything with you?:emoji_wink:
Inkbird would like to give one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes here.

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Feb 18. GOOD LUCK!

If you can't wait, offer 5% AMAZON PAGE COUPON here, Will save you $2.50:emoji_boom:

View attachment 432336
Count me in.

Sounds great, thanks again.

I'm in.
Chris

Received it yesterday,this a nice looking unit, and was very easy to download the app, can't wait to put it to work. again thank you

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky