• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GIVEAWAY for Inkbrid 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 4 probes

Inkbirdbbq

Smoking Fanatic
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Giveaway for 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS has ended.Thanks for friends who entered.The winner is goldendogs goldendogs Please PM me to claim your prize.

If you don't win,please look forward to our next giveaway.OR use the 15% CODE, will save you $7.50, ONLY $42.49 CAN GET THE ORIGINAL WAS $49.99 AWESOME UNIT.

15% CODE: DRR8JW6A

KEY FEATURES:
1.150 feet Bluetooth range
2.4 probes
3.Rechargeable battery,The battery can last for about 40 hours once fully recharged.
4.Magnetic Design and Large LED Screen

amazon" style="max-width:120px">
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,How is everything with you?:emoji_wink:
Inkbird would like to give one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes here.

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Feb 18. GOOD LUCK!
图片1.png

Last edited:

johnewalleye

Joined Nov 18, 2015
Hi,How is everything with you?:emoji_wink:
Inkbird would like to give one free 150 feet Bluetooth bbq thermometer IBT-4XS with 4 probes here.

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Feb 18. GOOD LUCK!

If you can't wait, offer 5% AMAZON PAGE COUPON here, Will save you $2.50:emoji_boom:
amazon" style="max-width:120px">
View attachment 432336
Count me in.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Wow!

What a great Sponsor!

Thank you so much for another chance to win a great Inkbird product.
My Woodwind will thank you if we win!

Please count me in,

John BandCollector BandCollector

Steve H

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Another great give away! I already have one. And love it! Please do not include me in drawing.

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Please count me in too . Thanks again .

goldendogs

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 28, 2018
Received it yesterday,this a nice looking unit, and was very easy to download the app, can't wait to put it to work. again thank you

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.