GIVEAWAY for an Inkbird NEW WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Edit: GIVEAWAY WINNER 🎉

The giveaway has ended. Thank you everyone who entered! Congratulations to our winner K9BIGDOG K9BIGDOG to win the WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W!
Please PM me your name and mailing info. I will ship the prize!!!😄

If you're no the lucky one, don't fret.. We offer 20% off for Inkbird Newest WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W:
10% CODE:R9OFFDH3 + 10% Amazon page coupon, Only $64.79 can get one for yourself or as a awesome gifts!

Link: WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W

See u next giveaway!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Inkbird new released a WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W :emoji_tada: :emoji_tada:
We would like to provide one FREE unit here!

Features:1000 watt power, 32℉~194℉( 0℃~90℃)temperature accuracy: 1℉/0.1℃, both support Android and IOS App, Much smaller!

Rules: Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on December 7.

画板 12.jpg
画板 11.jpg
画板 3.jpg

Last edited:
I am just starting to play with cooking Sous Vide, thanks for the chance to win!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky