• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GIVEAWAY for an Inkbird NEW WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Sponsor
Joined Oct 26, 2018
Edit: GIVEAWAY WINNER 🎉

The giveaway has ended. Thank you everyone who entered! Congratulations to our winner K9BIGDOG K9BIGDOG to win the WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W!
Please PM me your name and mailing info. I will ship the prize!!!😄

If you're no the lucky one, don't fret.. We offer 20% off for Inkbird Newest WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W:
10% CODE:R9OFFDH3 + 10% Amazon page coupon, Only $64.79 can get one for yourself or as a awesome gifts!

Link: WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W

See u next giveaway!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Inkbird new released a WiFi Sous Vide cooker ISV-200W :emoji_tada: :emoji_tada:
We would like to provide one FREE unit here!

Features:1000 watt power, 32℉~194℉( 0℃~90℃)temperature accuracy: 1℉/0.1℃, both support Android and IOS App, Much smaller!

Rules: Like & Comment this post. One winner will be chosen on December 7.

画板 12.jpg
画板 11.jpg
画板 3.jpg

Last edited:

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
I'm in for a chance to win. Like Inkbird products.

Warren

dernektambura

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 12, 2017
do you ship prize to Canada... if yes, pick me... let's make it international... lol...

Last edited:

CFLJOHN512

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 9, 2020
Ohhh. Great giveaway. Love my ink bird products I’ve got now.

2Mac

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 30, 2020
Count me in please.
Thanks again for the generosity Inkbird.

alan123

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 22, 2015
I am just starting to play with cooking Sous Vide, thanks for the chance to win!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.