Give Yourself a Pat on the Back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I know it has been mentioned several times about the people on this forum but I will say it again,everyone here is so nice and helpful! A family environment for sure. There has been a few folks lately that took the time to help me out and wanted to say it is really appreciated. Means a lot.

Another thing we sometimes get over burdened in our lives and and folks here don't mind you getting off your chest and listening. This is one huge Family!

Gretchen having a good day at the river couple days ago.

With the weather you guys been having I might have been in there with her!
And so true on the folks on this forum. I might not have any problems to work out, but the feeling of family I get on here makes my day!

Jim

Reactions: JC in GB
I may not respond to all threads Brian, but I do read most of them. Let me know if you need an ear to unload on. Gretchen looks happy playing in the water.

Chris

So very true Brian! Love the video of Gretchen! My old boy stays in the air conditioning most of the time when it's hot outside. Don't envy you at all in that heat.

Ryan

Very nice post Brian and I can relate with regard to the folks here. A great bunch of people without doubt. Fantastic video of Gretchen having fun!! At one point she almost looks like a puppy again. I can see why you say that being at the river is her happy place.

Robert

I bet the little swim was a great relief for Gretchen. The heat country wide has been brutal. Great exercise for dogs also.

I bet the little swim was a great relief for Gretchen. The heat country wide has been brutal. Great exercise for dogs also.
That one of the last ones. Lake has turned over and made river really nasty. 110 today. I at river to give some food away but no one here. Not going to sit here much longer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky