Girls (Chickens)---No Stopping Em

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey Jerry

My wife read today she read that a couple of feed companies have tainted their chicken feed so the hens dont lay eggs?

I'm trying to find the article.
I've seen some pretty "out there" conspiracy theories about eggs. I don't put much stock in them.

I've seen some pretty "out there" conspiracy theories about eggs. I don't put much stock in them.
I hear that a lot of rumor and no facts that I've seen and no recalls I'm aware of.

I have a metal long feeder in the coop but they leave scratch in there. They like to eat on the ground.

Yesterday

Here chicky chicky
IMG-1947.jpg

Still dropping egg bombs.
IMG-1948.JPG

Reactions: chopsaw
Made a base for my baby chick water container.
Had a small clitch on the plate as I moved it.
But turned out good.
chb.jpg

chb1.jpg

chb2.jpg

I have 13 baby chix in the garage under heat lamp, few months they will join my larger hens (13) will have 26 hens.

chb3.jpg

That's cool and should help keep the waterer cleaner.
Your printing out some cool stuff

Sounds like you're barely keeping up with the eggs you have now and you're going to double production?

Coming soon BGKYSmoker's egg and sausage mart.

Keep on putting out those butt nuggets.
IMG-2014.jpg

Got 3 breeds of laying hens, The white lace Wyandot lays the xl eggs.
IMG-2016.jpg

And the baby circus chix are doing good. Lite green and blue eggs
IMG-2013.jpg

Looks good ours are still going. Are you providing any light to them in the evening?

I knew on just started to lay, Look at the small one I got today with the others.

IMG-2031.jpg

Guess I better wear sticky gloves.

I had 12 today but dropped 2.

IMG-2082.jpg

Looks good ours are still going. Are you providing any light to them in the evening?

Jerry

No I dont have any light out there at night. SIL had the electric company put in a huge light on the side pole that lights up the whole back.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky