Gifts From A Great Friend

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
dernektambura dernektambura PM me an address, and while I cannot send any refrigerated items, I'll do my best to send you a care package from the U.S.
my man... thank you... I was just joking but it is good to know there is still righteous people in today world ready to jump in and help to those in need... my hat off to you my friend... as long as there is people like yourself humanity will prevail...

Wow! That is an amazing gift Jake! It's so great that you've become such close friends. Jake you are more than deserving and Robert you are ultra generous. Very touching and heartfelt. I get more positivity from SMF than any other thing. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the kind words mike

That all looks fabulous. May these Holidays bring you and your Family JOY!.
I too have been Blessed to count Robert among my Friends. The Vinegar and especially the Garlic oil is a favorite condiment of mine. I'm on my 3rd Bottle in just a few months. Thank You Robert and Tracy. for everything...JJ
Joy to your family as well JJ

Reactions: chef jimmyj
That's just plain awesome! Jake, you deserve those boxes to brighten your world, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And Robert and Tracy, you are such great people! I have been on the receiving end of some of your gifts and your knowledge... and am very appreciative of it.

Is definitely a great forum with lots of great people!
Ryan
Thanks for the kind words Ryan. And I agree about Robert and Tracy

Good friendships are great things. I’ve developed many here and you and Robert are two of them. I’ve had much of Roberts generosity show up on my porch as well!! Great people and tis the Season!!

Good friendships are great things. I’ve developed many here and you and Robert are two of them. I’ve had much of Roberts generosity show up on my porch as well!! Great people and tis the Season!!
Agreed Jeff. Glad to call you friend

Great friends are hard to come by. I knew this was special when I saw the bottle of Garrison's.
Merry Christmas to everyone

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky