Getting ready...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porker

Original poster
Jun 1, 2007
Entiat
Hey everyone! I'm just wanting to get into the art of the Q. I got a free 12 gauge steel computer cabinet from work, and am going to attempt to make it into a vertical smoker (hopefully soon
icon_rolleyes.gif
) I live in a little place called Entiat, WA. There was one good BBQ restaurant in nearby Wenatchee, but we're waiting for him to open back up.
Here's a pic of a cabinet just like the one I have, just not quite as used... I'll probably post some real pics later... Looking forward to drawing from the expertise of everyone here!

Thanks.........
The Porker
8a47fed0_vbattach12789.jpg

Welcome to SMF! Sounds like you have a good plan, keep us updated on how it goes and if you have any questions just ask.

Welcome Porker, you have certainly come to the right place!

That looks like a great project, keep up the momentum and let us know your progress!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome!
Now that has possibilities! Be sure you show us how it evolves.
Wenatchee! Passed through there riding BNSF trains monitoring locomotive performance. Nice country.

Welcome Porker, It sounds like you have a plan that is about to come together. Please keep us posted and let us know about your progress.

welcome to SMF porker... i agree with everybody, that is going to make a cool looking smoker... the ideas i have going through my head already and its not mine..lol

Wow, thanks for all the replies... Actually, I'm open to any suggestions that anyone has. I'm not sure in what direction to go. I also have an air tank that could be used for an offset.... hmmmm. It's about 18" round and 26" long. Thank you in advance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky