getting my new smoker on sunday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
i am excited, i am getting my new smoker on sunday..its not the exact one i wanted but i was going to buy a deep fryer anyways and now i dont have to.. it is not new but has never been used - $40

got my country style ribs(.99/lb) unthawing and my apple chips waiting..lol

Masterbuilt 7 n 1 smoker
  • black grill/smoker/cooker system with porcelain flame disk bowl
  • black solid steel 19" LP gas cooker stand and cast iron burner
    with type 1 regulator & hose
  • 10.5 qt. aluminum pot, basket and thermometer
  • cool to touch handles
M7P-smoker.jpg

$40!!!..........$40?!!! Great deal, I'm jealous. I'm in deal where I've earned points for buy'n fertilizer, chemicals, seed, etc and have looked at one very similar to it. It is about the only thing worth a poo in the program.

Let us know how it works.

Once again, great find/deal!

yes it is

yah it was a steal..lol
the lady who had it, actually had it for sale for quite awhile and nobody scooped it up...

she lives over 100 miles from me and just happens to be travelling about 15miles from me on sunday

heck yah...

Teacup -

Way to go! That's a great price about half what I paid for my Brinkman all in one! Even looks almost the same except for the door.

I picked mine because I wanted to smoke and fry turkeys!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

i had went to sports authority and they had turkey fryers for cheap and then the missus said you can have a smoker or fryer to start... i went home and was thinking about it and this came along...

she is happy because i got it for less than they were asking for the ECB around here

i cant find a ECB for less than 50 here if i can find them at all...

got my spices for my rub - my non-stick spray - meat thermometer tonight....now i just need my smoker...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky