Getting into my glory!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like ya did a great job Rich, I'm impressed-that herb-crusted tenderloin is just the way I like it. Kudos, Dude!!

Hey...thanks Dutch!

Coming from a guy with your experience, that's just HUGE! Everyone there enjoyed it, even the Dr. types who drink $50 wines with $100 dinner...LOL!

Some seriously good looking food there! Good work
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice goin' Rich, the herb-crusted tenderloin looks outta this world!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Debi and Hawg. I was quite proud of the turnout. I even ate a big plate, something that I usually don't do after cooking/tasting for 6 hours. Sigh... Weird, I know but thats just the way it seems to usually go for me.

Looking good Rich!!! Heck I was feeding 50 just south of you in South Bend, IN. We did 3 tenderloins, but sliced them up in to filets, yours looks excellent! I still have the tips I cut off that I have to find a use for!

Tell ya Shell... that herb encrusted was freakin' SOO flavorful! came out JUST ABOUT a bark... you did not see the ****ake /red wine Burgandy sauce that topped it, either. Wow. Would work with grilled as well as roasted I'd say. If ya want the recipe, I have it. Are your tips raw? or cooked?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky