Getting back into smoking after a 5 year layoff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thebigapp

Original poster
Dec 5, 2013
Conroe, TX
The job moved me from the west central area of Texas and didn't have room to take the smoker I had so I left it behind. Moved to the Houston area and have now finally been able to get a new smoker.

Just got an Old Country BBQ All American Angus Smoker. Looking for a place in the Houston area (preferably on the north side) for good wood.

Last edited:
I see the problem right away,   Load the smoker first !   Welcome from East Texas lot's a good people and information on this site. Look on Craig's list and the Thrifty Nichol , you might also call a couple of the pit makers in Houston, I am sure they can head you in the right direction.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky