• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

GETTER DONE

k-swiss66

Joined Apr 2, 2011
I ACTUALLY LIKE THE FIRE BOX ON THE BOTTOM PAGE THE WOOD BURNING STOVE WAS A GREAT IDEAL. I THINK IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEAL TO TURN THE TANK IN A MANNER WHERE THE COOKING SURFACE IS LIMITED, SO PLEASE DO KEEP THE GRILL TURNED UPON ITS SIDE IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS SEEN AND ALSO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SLIDE OUT TRAYS AS THE WHOLE TANK BECOMES AN OVEN MORE COOKING SURFACE TO THE MAX..NOW JUST BUILD ME ONE

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
I ACTUALLY LIKE THE FIRE BOX ON THE BOTTOM PAGE THE WOOD BURNING STOVE WAS A GREAT IDEAL. I THINK IT WOULD BE A BAD IDEAL TO TURN THE TANK IN A MANNER WHERE THE COOKING SURFACE IS LIMITED, SO PLEASE DO KEEP THE GRILL TURNED UPON ITS SIDE IN THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS SEEN AND ALSO HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT SLIDE OUT TRAYS AS THE WHOLE TANK BECOMES AN OVEN MORE COOKING SURFACE TO THE MAX..NOW JUST BUILD ME ONE

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
This was a response to another thread. I think he hit create new thread instead of typing in the reply box.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.