German Beef & Potato Sausage or is it a Swedish Sausage?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I have had some tasty variants of this sausage, German in origin. I think they also contained some kind of offal though.

For applications requiring potatoes where you don't want to increase the moisture of the end product I like to bake the potatoes.

Those links look pretty good to me!
Thx....next time I'm going to try the hash brown route or the canned baby taters so no juice turning brown.....Willie

think is Swedish have been making it for years mine is made from beef pork onion red potatoes salt and pepper but I do not put mine in casings anymore  instead I put then in Pattie form and freezer right away and fry them from a frozen state if you let them thaw out the spuds will turn black

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky