G'day from Aus

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

supreya

Original poster
Dec 29, 2013
Hello everyone.

I am new to using a smoker, but have been a 'foodie' for most of my life.

I have a companion smoker (upright gas smoker)...new toy for Christmas.

I am full time carer for my special needs grandson, a keen gardner, and in my previous life was a masseur and natural therapist.

Looking forward to learning about a whole new way of doing food.

Supreya

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome Supreya

So happy to have you join the forum. You'll find plenty of information here to make you a smoking expert.  Ask questions or just use thesearch button at the top of the page!

Brian

Welcome to the group!  You'll find that this is a great place to share ideas on smoking, grilling, etc.  There are plenty of folks here who genuinely enjoy helping one another.  Looking forward to your input, and just ask when you need anything...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Thank you for the warm welcome.

What an amazing resource this site is....i lost about 3 hour this afternoon, and I have barely scratched the surface.

:) supreya

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky