gave me an MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thuymai

Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
Hello everyone.!!! The wife gave me gave me an MES two weeks ago (early Father’s Day present) and with a ton of research from here, I’ve managed do a pretty good job smoking; a tri-tip, wings (came out dry), and a picnic shoulder. Anyway, to those that share advice and recipes, thank you! Looking forward to learning more.

Reactions: Steve H
congrats on the smoker and the cooks. there are some seriously good ideas and inspirational cooks post regularly. keep reading, posting and gleaning what you can to perfect your craft, hobby or what ever bbq is to you. before long you will be the one answering questions for someone in your present state.

Welcome from RI!

There's a lot of us MES owners here.

Once you break in and learn your smoker there are several things you can do to enhance your smoker and smoking experience.

Congrats on your new smoker and welcome from Iowa! We all learn better with pics! :emoji_wink:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky