Gas Grill suggestions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Im in the market for a new gas grill i had my eye on the Brinkmann Medallion 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Copper anybody have any opinions on this item or recommend something on the same scale as a 5 burner grill thanks

The Brinkmann is alright, pretty average but the materials used are not of the highest quality, prone to get damaged easily. I think for the same category of having 5 burners and under $500 budget, you should take a look at Dyna-Glo 5 Burner gas grill. I think this one will be a better choice for you and it's actually slightly cheaper than the Brinkmann.

Can anyone answer this for me? I have a chuck wagon 6 burner gas grill, I notice if I use more than 3 burners that the fire goes down, is there a way too install another line for the propane so I can use all 6 burners and still have the high setting option?

Can anyone answer this for me? I have a chuck wagon 6 burner gas grill, I notice if I use more than 3 burners that the fire goes down, is there a way too install another line for the propane so I can use all 6 burners and still have the high setting option?
Have you changed your tank lately? Alot of time the regulator causes this to occur. Most common fix is to disconnect and start grill to bleed lines. Reconnect grill and only turn the tank on a quarter the way. Lite the grill and turn all the burners on. Now you may turn your tank open all the way.

The 7 Best Gas Grills Under $500 to Buy in 2018

When the weather gets warmer, the general inclination is to spend more time outdoors and what better way to do just that than with a gas grill? A gas grill can be set up in a yard area to entertain guests with a Sunday barbecue or even just a quick dinner for two on a weeknight.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky